Product Details: The secret to eliminating hand, arm, back and knee strain...Finding it a struggle to reach, stretch and bend? If simple tasks are no longer so easy 'Reach it Grab it' is the perfect solution. It's firm and accurate grip, allows you to pick almost anything, in fact its so accurate it can pick up a cent!
The best multi-purpose reacher grabber that gives you the easy way to pick up and clean up!
• Easy to use, perfect for the old and young
• Strong grip with and non-slip jaws
• Reliable smooth mechanism made from high quality precision components
• Sturdy construction for years of happy grabbing
• Easy to use ergonomic design
Benefits of 'Reach it Grab it'
• Improves quality of life for people with back pain including spinal injuries, arthritis, knee, hip and joint pain that would otherwise be too difficult or too painful.
• Picking up objects dropped/lost in tight spaces can be difficult even when using a normal reaching aid. Our 'Reach it Grab it' has a swivel head, that offers a full 90 degree turning angle, almost anywhere is accessible. For the swivel head to function, lift the head fist then twist! It's as easy as that!
• High grade aluminium construction means that it won't rust, making it suitable for all outdoors work including removing pond debris and litter picking.
I'm quite tall but I married into a family of very short people. We've had jerks in stores snicker at us when I reached for something for my husband (whom I have 6" on) or when they see my MIL and I out together (1' 3" difference there). So even though reaching for things has never been a particularly challenge for me, I've seen the struggles folks who are short go through up close and personal.
I picked up the Reach it Grab it thinking I'd probably give it a whirl and review then pass it on to my MIL for grocery shopping. I'm not sure her pride will let her make good use of it but my experience with it has made me hopeful she will find it practical.
I love that the Rech it Grab it is made with durable but lightweight materials and that it can be rotated for different needs. It can't do quite everything I had hoped—I've found that it does not grip bags well at all—but is excellent for bottles, cans, and boxes. But here's the kicker... I've had to hide the thing because every time I turn around somebody *coughmyhusbandcough* is using it for nefarious purposes! I've taken to calling it to Booty Grabber if that tells you anything about it.
If you're in the market for a tool that will aid someone who has mobility issues or has trouble reaching things because of their height I think the Reach it Grab it is a useful and well built one for the job. I'll be passing mine on to my MIL in hopes that I won't be cursing her to a like-son-like-father issue with the temptation of using it for less-than-helpful purposes.
Notes: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.