12" Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Grill Brush by Frank's Backyard
Product Details: Start Planning That Big BBQ Party-Call up your friends and family. Invite the neighbours, get the dog. You're going to make a mess.
- Every backyard chef always has that dreadful feeling at the back of their mind while they're cooking their speciality meat that they're going to have to clean that gunk off the grill after.
- You won't believe us until you experience it for yourself, but all you have to do is bring a pot of water outside with you and as soon as you finish cooking, dip your new brush in the water and scrub off your mess and you'll still get to your food while it's hot.
- Maybe cleaning your grill wasn't the problem, but cleaning your brush was. Just run it under some water and watch the crud come off. What more can you ask for?
Order Now, Get Two So You Can Give One to Your Best Friend!- Just wait until you sign for that cute little brown package from UPS and run to your backyard to rip it open.
- Then warm up your grill and scrub the gunk, that's been stuck there since before you can even remember, right off.
- Now that you've got a spotless grill, call up your friend and tell them that they're going to love when they see what you got for them.
What If You Don't Have Your Own Secret Recipe to Impress Your Friends?- As a thank you for buying our grill brush, we'll send you a FREE E-Book with great recipe ideas for the outdoors.
- You get everything from salads, BBQ sides, Bread, Fish, Veggies, Dessert and of course the Meat.
- You'll have everything you need to dirty that grill of yours!
As we mentioned, we don't want you wasting whatever is left of your summer looking through product pages and reading reviews. We're backing our brush with a no questions asked lifetime guarantee.
Keeping my baby clean as a whistle! (5 Stars)
I like to consider myself pretty skilled in grilling. I always look forward to our weather finally getting warm enough to fire it up so I can experiment with new recipes! But I *HATE* cleaning it.
This past spring I finally upgraded to the Weber Spirit E310 which was pretty expensive for my budget and I've wanted to take the best care of it so that it will last for years. The first brush I got for it though was a major disappointment. If you've ever used one of those flat toothbrush-like grill brushes you know how they just don't quite fit everywhere. So I had to give this awesome twisted brush a try and see if it would out-perform my old one. And man does it ever!
The handle is comfortable and the unique head shape makes it easier to clean my cast iron grates without using loads of pressure. You won't need nearly as much "elbow grease" behind this brush to get the job done. Plus, much like dental floss between teeth, it fits nicely in between each grate for a more thorough clean.
I absolutely love this brush and wish it was the first one I'd had for my baby. If you love your grill the way I love mine I definitely would recommend this brush, it's awesome.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.